A lot of people love traditional and simpler ways of living life. At the same time, others love innovation and futuristic technology around them. It’s just a difference in mindset and ideologies, which is as old as the existence of humans on this planet. Over the last few centuries, humans have achieved great milestones in advancing and improving their lifestyles. Most of the manual and mechanical parts of the work have been replaced by electronic and digital mediums. Tattooing is one of humans’ classic and earliest means of communication and representation. Hence, today we will discuss modern electric tattoo ink and artwork briefly yet interestingly.
It’s already known that when you hear of the term “electronic tattoo,” your imagination runs wild. You must have thought about a colorful, automated, and cyber-technology-influenced world where people are roaming with robotic body parts. We can’t blame you, as the typical concept of a futuristic cyber world has been teased to us for decades. However, in reality, we are moving slowly yet continuously toward that inspiring and interesting future. Electronic tattoos are another addition to the development of that amazing reality. It is still in the experimentation process, but we are not very far behind in the reality that people have stylish and meaningful electronic tattoos.
Electric Tattoo Ink
- Electric tattoo ink is an experimental type of ink that is used in futuristic tattooing methods. The conductor layer electrodes are usually stuck to the client’s skin. Afterward, either luminous material or small LEDs are used on the tattoo to create a glow effect. These electric tattoos are usually props for events or acting gigs and are removed easily afterward. But the major benefit of these tattoos is that they provide more creativity and advanced skill. You can enjoy your glittery and glowing tattoos that look straight out of a fictional movie series.
- However, one thing to understand is that electric tattoo ink is not a fully developed technology and thus requires more evolution. Tattooing experts have different methods to stick LED lights or glowing substances into your skin, designed like a tattoo. So, you should consider your health precautions and safety before applying any classic electric tattoo or digital tattooing ink on your body.
Modern Electric Tattoo:
- Modern electric tattoos are the most advanced and leading cutting-edge technology in tattooing. These tattoos are not found commonly, and only a few tattoo artists around the world are practicing these tattoos. The conductors and tattoo ink used in electric tattoos are also imperfect, so many tattooing experts refrain from using them. But if you find a skilled tattoo artist who can easily create a modern electric tattoo, it’s a blessing indeed.
- These tattoos are not limited to being used in fashion and art forms, but various health and business sectors also use electric tattoos to improve human life. Health tattoos are quite different from artistic tattoos since they don’t require glow and aesthetics but focus on functionality and accuracy of health monitoring. Regardless if you want a classic electric tattoo to get a special outlook on an event or if it’s applied to you for medical reasons, it is always important to maintain safety precautions.
Uses of Electronic Tattoos:
There are a lot of beneficial and comforting uses of electronic tattoos. Researchers are continuously working on technology and its wide range of usage for humanity. With its unseen advantages and curious working mechanism, it is ensured to increase human vision to another level. Unfortunately, we don’t have much information about these electronic tattoos as they are not being used by the general public now. Still, we have managed to gather some interesting uses of electronic tattoos from various expertise and research sources:
- Electronic tattoos are readily being used in advanced healthcare and the medical field.
- Electronic tattoos can analyze and monitor the functioning of major body cardiovascular and neurological organs.
- Medical experts and scientists can utilize electronic tattoos(digital rubber pads) to transmit the analysis of an organism’s body to other smart devices.
- Electronic tattoos are used in configuring athletes’ physical fitness, health, and stamina by calculating their blood circulation, muscle movement, and neurological activity.
- Scientists are working on using these electronic tattoos to transmit neural signals to the body muscles, which will cause normal movement of temporary or permanently inactive muscles.
- Electronic tattoos can be used in lie detection tests during criminal investigations; they would provide more precise and accurate results than a mechanical lie detection system.
- Experts can also use electronic tattoos to analyze, convert and transmit the movement of vocal cords into audible signals.
Benefits of Electronic Tattoos:
As we know, with such vast possibilities for practical usage, humanity will benefit from this technology. If these electronic tattoos are used for betterment and advancement, a new era of innovation and futuristic technology will begin. There are not any worth mentioning drawbacks reported about electronic tattoos. It is mainly because, till this time, they are being used in controlled environments under expert supervision. Hence, researchers have found plenty of benefits of electronic tattoos:
- The built design for the electronic tattoos is slim and nearly invisible from a decent distance.
- Users can wear electronic tattoos comfortably without feeling irritated or gloated with the adhesives.
- The manufacturing quality of these electronic tattoos allows users to utilize these electronic tattoos for much longer.
- Electron tattoos’ analytical and monitoring system is way more precise and accurate than traditional and mechanical devices.
- The neural-transmission and faster signal transmission through electronic tattoos cause more accurate functionality of artificial and prosthetic body parts used in healthcare.
- The electronic tattoos can be used in real-time movement and actions during gameplay using A. I influenced gadgets
- More realism and enhancement in virtual reality can be provided, leading to more impactful, sensational, and interesting VR experiences.
- Instead of carrying smartphones, laptops, and smartwatches, users can wear these electronic tattoos, which would work with more difficulty than all of these devices combined.
- You can record and analyze personal body movements during various physical activities.
- Instead of carrying books, research papers, projects, and models, you can carry all the informative data into these electronic tattoos.
Frequently Asked Questions:
An electronic tattoo is generally defined as a very thin rubber pad developed using a highly efficient chip circuit to provide various monitoring, analytic, and information services to the user. In addition, the electronic tattoo itself doesn’t require a constant external power supply. As a result, it is easy and reliable to wear for a longer period with efficient performance.
Even though electronic tattoos are comfortable, efficient, and durable, they are created to be used temporarily. Therefore, the usage expectation of the electronic tattoos depends upon the surface they are intact. Generally, it is monitored that these electronic tattoos can last longer on non-living surfaces than on the human body.
As electronic tattoo technology is in its initial experimentation stage, experts have concluded that these are temporary electronic tattoos. Therefore, you can’t use this prototype of electronic tattoo models on a permanent scale. In addition, several interactions with water, dirt, and other material cause a shortage in life expectancy for these electronic tattoos.
Electronic tattoos work by analyzing and monitoring human body activity, integrating and configuring that data, and transmitting the collected data in the form of presentable information. The working procedure of electronic tattoos is very fast, comfortable, accurate, and simpler for the users compared to other traditional and mechanical alternatives.
Electronic tattoos have been the subject of discussion in scientific and research communities. They are used to symbolize the “cyber world” experience for people. Various scientists and researchers are working on developing, modifying, and applying these electronic tattoos. These devices are not used publicly and are only limited to experimentation and research under expert supervision. Yet we still managed to gather informative knowledge about these unique types of tattoos. Until now, you would have learned about electronic tattoos’ introduction, working, usage, and benefits. Consult actual experts and researchers for more in-depth guidance and details. Thanks for reading.