If you’re considering getting the best nose piercing for big Noses, you may be wondering which will look better nose or septum piercing. After all, everyone’s noses are different sizes, and some people worry that a piercing might not look good on a larger nose.
Rest assured, there is no “right” size for a nose piercing. Whether you have a big nose or a small nose, there are plenty of piercings that will look great on you. In fact, many people believe that bigger noses can actually accommodate more types of piercings than smaller ones. So if you’ve been thinking about getting a piercing but aren’t sure how it will look, read on for some tips.
Nose Piercings for Big Noses:
The most popular type of nose piercing is the nostril piercing, which is typically done on the left side of the nose. This piercing can be done with either a stud or a ring, and it looks great on all types of noses. If you have a big nose, you may want to try a stud with a decorative top, such as a diamond or gemstone. This type of stud will stand out more than a plain metal one, and it will help accentuate your features.
Septum Piercings For Big Noses:
Another type of nose piercing that looks good on big noses is the septum piercing. This piercing is done through the cartilage in the center of the nose, and it can be decorated with all sorts of jewelry. Septum piercings are especially popular among people with larger noses because they can help to balance out the features. If you have a big nose and are considering getting a septum piercing, opt for a piece of jewelry that is slightly larger than average. This will help to fill up the space and make your piercing more noticeable.
Nose vs Septum Piercing: Which is Best For Big Nose:
If you have a big nose, you may be wondering if a nose or septum piercing is right for you. Both types of piercings can look great on a big nose, but there are some things to consider before making your decision.
The type of jewelry you choose will also play a role in how your piercing looks. Septum rings are generally larger than nose studs, so they can help balance out a big nose. If you choose a small stud for your nose piercing, it may get lost in your nostrils.
Consider the placement of your piercing when choosing between a nose and septum piercing. A septum piercing is usually located in the center of the nose, while a nose piercing can be placed on either side. If you have a big nose, a septum piercing may be the best option to make your nose look smaller.
Nose and septum piercings are both fashionable and trendy, so it’s really up to you which one you choose. Be sure to consult with a professional piercer to find out which type of piercing would be best for you.
Related: How to Change Your Nose Piercing?
Piercings After Care:
Removing the jewelry from your piercing can cause the hole to close. So, if you want to keep your piercing, you’ll need to take good care of it. Here are some tips for caring for your new nose or septum piercing:
- Wash your hands before and after touching your piercing.
- Clean your piercing twice a day with a saline solution (available at most drugstores).
- Gently rotate the jewelry while cleaning to help prevent crusting.
- Don’t use alcohol, peroxide, or other harsh chemicals on your piercing. These can irritate the skin and delay healing.
- Avoid putting makeup, lotions, or oils on or around the piercing.
- Don’t touch or play with your piercing. This can irritate the skin and delay healing.
- If you must remove the jewelry, see a professional piercer. They can do it without damaging the piercing.
- Wear loose-fitting clothing to avoid irritating the piercing.
- Sleep on your back to avoid putting pressure on the piercing.
- If you have any problems with your piercing, contact a professional piercer or your doctor.
- It can take up to 6 months for a nose or septum piercing to heal completely. So be patient and take care of your new piercing!
No matter what size your nose is, there’s a style of nose piercing that will look great on you. So if you’ve been thinking about getting the best nose piercing for big Noses but weren’t sure how it would look, now is the time to take the plunge!